- We want every student to be as independent as possible so that when they leave school they can live full and meaningful lives.
- We aim to achieve this by providing relevant and personalised learning opportunities for our students and share our best approaches to learning and care with other schools and providers.
These are the school’s core values – they’re what we stand for and underpin everything we do.
- For all students to achieve their best and fulfill their potential
- To create a safe and supportive learning environment, which helps to bring out the best in every student
- To address the specific needs of autism and how they affect each individual’s learning
- To provide a personalised curriculum that meets the individual needs of every student
- To ensure every student is fully included in school life and community activities
- To see school as preparation for life. We believe learning should be meaningful for each student so that they can be as independent as possible outside school.
Teaching British values:
At Holbrook we promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance towards those with different faiths and beliefs.